How do I send money through Aussie Forex?
It is as simple as 1,2,3….
- Register online through our web site aussieforex.com.au.
- Log in & create your remittance.
- Pay Australian Dollars online.
How much money can I send at any one time?
Our overseas correspondent banks may have some limits which we incorporate in our online system. For example, in Pakistan, as per State Bank of Pakistan directives a (COC) Cash Payout limit of PKR 500,000/per day per person is observed by all service providers. For further assistance please call us and we will be happy to assist you.
When can I send money?
Our remittance portal provides you a 24/7 online facility to send money overseas. For our office hours please visit https://aussieforex.com.au/contact.php or call us on 1300 852 334
Will my personal information be protected?
Aussie Forex has in place a range of security safeguards to protect your personal information against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use, or modification, regardless of the format in which it is held.
What are the fees for a money transfer service?
We charge “Zero” fee for sending Bangladesh Taka to Bangladesh if the BDT amount is over or Equivalent AUD 500/-, For sending Pakistani Rupee to Pakistan we do not charge any fee if the PKR amount is over Equivalent AUD 200/-, For Indian Rupees to India we charge a flat fee of AUD 1 for any amount. That is how we add value to your transaction. For further information please call us on 1300 852 334
How long does it take to transfer the money?
Your remittance is processed once we receive clear funds in our nominated bank account. In most circumstances the cash payments are made on the same day, whereas for account transfers, the funds may hit the beneficiary a/c within 3 working days. For non-online accounts the process may take 3 to 7 working days.
Can I book/lock an exchange rate and for how long?
We publish our exchange rates on our website and keeps updating as and when the market moves. You can book/lock an exchange rate in the following manner.
- Submit the remittance instruction online followed by electronic funds transfer to our nominated bank account. You are requested to upload the EFT with your remittance as proof of transfer before close of business hours. Late payments may result in your exchange rate to change.
- Call on us during business hours to book/lock an exchange rate and provide complete details of the remittance along with your payment details before close of business hours on the same day.
Can I cancel my remittance instruction once it is processed but not collected by the beneficiary?
Yes! You can apply for a cancellation request of a transaction if the amount is not received by the beneficiary. However, Aussie Forex will not return the fee/commission collected for the transaction. Aussie Forex also reserves the right to claim from you the exchange loss due to adverse exchange rate fluctuations. Refund requested will be accepted only after the overseas correspondent confirms that the funds have not been collected by the beneficiary or the funds have not been credited to the beneficiary account.
How does the beneficiary receive money?
Your beneficiary can get the remittance in the following two ways,
- Cash over Counter: The beneficiary can collect cash from bank’s counter by showing their acceptable ID along with PIN provided by us.
- Account Deposits: The beneficiary will get the money direct in their bank account.
How does the beneficiary collect money over the counter?
For cash payment over the counter, a reference number is generated by Aussie Forex to pass it on to the beneficiary. The beneficiary shall disclose this reference number to the overseas correspondent over the counter and also provide a valid photo ID for identification. The overseas correspondent shall match the data in their system and hand out the payment.
Can I send money in the name of two or more beneficiaries?
Yes! You may send money in favour of any number of beneficiaries. However, for each beneficiary a separate transaction shall be generated and separate charges (if any) will apply.
What additional precautions should I keep in mind?
- Always make sure that you know who you are sending money to. If you are purchasing goods or services, it is your responsibility to verify the legitimacy of the seller. Aussie Forex is not responsible for the quality or non-receipt of any goods or services.
- Security is everyone’s responsibility. Stay informed. Keep abreast of new fraud trends.